Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, August 27, 2006


2MORO IS DA SKOOL DAY!!!!

2moro will b da skool day...i'm happy....n i'm quite mad.....i'm happy coz i'
m gonna meet my sweet friendz again.......the twins, jaslyn, esther, my class's leng lui( u should noe hu r they), my darlyns in 1br, friendz in ader class.....n my luvly seniors as well.....n hav PJ.....not running in PJ but chattin during dat period...haha.....i could oso get out of boredness in my hse.....no more parents guarding.......but 1 thing i'm mad is......i havent finish tonnes of hmwk!!!!!!!!i juz finished my sej note....hav 2 do da geo project.....maths i can b last minute.....n erm....my dad dun let me use da comp in weekdays except i hav any reasons.....haiz....no comp no life.....2day....played comp a lot.....u noe larr....i'm addicted 2 dong bang shin ki's song......keep listening 2 rising sun n tonite.....watched their tv shows from youtube......er....da previous post is their rising sun music video from grouper.....actually i was posting it 4 fun.....2 show how much i lurve them....haha.....er....2moro got marching lor.....esther says da rehearsal will end at 11 sumthing......aiyo....den i cant go back larr....anywayz....i'm so excited wif it....pandu puteri rox!!!!!.....We Will Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we still hope dat day will rain...so we dun hav 2 march coz they cant delay .....haha......anywayz.....i'm gonna c u all 2moro.....my luvly friendz.....c ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails