I'm seriously addicted to piano music these days.....
i think it started from the twilight's piano pieces....
God, now i kinda like Claire De Lune!!
and i'm addicted to all the different versions of Bella's Lullabies....
River Flows in You is the best!!
though it doesn't sound like a lullaby =)
anyways.......what i want to say is
i'm currently 100% addicted to this one
Flight of the BumbleBee
i'm not sure who composed it....
either Mozart or Beethoven
anyways.....i like the Maksim's version
it was released a few years ago...
and now i listen to it over again
it's still so nice to me.....
Love it =)
Here's my favourite piano pieces playlist
1. Flight of the Bumblebee - *performed by Maksim
2. A Comme Amour - *performed by Richard Clayderman
3. Piano Sonata in A K331 (3rd Movement) - Mozart
4. Claire de Lune - Debussy
5. Fur Elise - Beethoven
6. Canon in D - Pachelbel
7. Ballad Pour Adeline - *Richard Clayderman
8. Mariage de Amour - *Richard Clayderman
9. Harry Potter Melody
10. River Flows in You - Yiruma
11. Love Me - Yiruma
13. Trees - Keiko Matsui
14. Winter Sonata's Love Song - Ryu
15. Lu Xiao Yu (Secret) - Jay Chou
16. Four Hands Duet (Secret) - Jay Chou
17. Sonatina Op.36 No.1 - Clementi
18. Nocturnes - Chopin
19. Gertrude's Dream Waltz - Beethoven
20. Lilac Time Serenade - Schubert
21. Symphony No.40 in G Minor K550 Molto Allegro - Mozart
22. Dahji Mothan Maeum(a heart that couldn't be touched) Piano ver. from Princess Hours
23. Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
There are more actually......
but i don't know their names.....
and dont know who composed them.....
anyways.....i seriously love piano pieces rite now...
and i kinda like my exam pieces as well
one of them is a Jazz piece!!
yay....i'm sick of classical and baroque pieces!!
Piano pieces are good....
i heard that...
if you listen to Mozart's.....
it's good for your digestive system...=)
I truly believe
Music is one of the ways to connect people without using language....
you could easily feel the expression of the music
what message the composer is trying to tell
see how powerful it is.....
I Love Music! Music Loves Me! =)