Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season One

I've been kind of passive on nuffnang.com.my for the past few weeks so I had a look on the updates yesterday. Then the line "Project Alpha, Uncovering Malaysia's Top Bloggers." was almost everywhere on the home page. And there's also this really cool and cute Project Alpha Badge which I had now flashed it on my side board. I knew it must be some TV shows since it's already the season 2 and this show must have been very interesting to have a succeeding season. So I clicked on their official website's link and it took me like 5 minutes to load that page because my streamyx line connectivity was tortoise-ier than ever, but it was worth waiting. =) It turns out that it's an online TV show, and it's also the first online reality show that uncovered the real lives of top bloggers. Okay, I would be honest la, I clicked the Instant Cash Blogging tab first, and opened it in a new tab. Meanwhile I played the first season's trailer and then I moved on to the first episode and I'm still watching the episodes now! I would like to share my thoughts after watching the 3 minutes trailer. It sounds little, but I had seen lots of personality in this short video. So the trailer was a sneek preview of the contents of the Project Alpha episodes. And let me tell you I can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes after that. In this short preview, I really saw all the personality they posess as a blogger, and the awesome thing that impressed me most is their way of expressing themselves. It's different for every one of them but in the end they have this "speak-out-loud" personality in them. They are all ordinary living people in Malaysia, having their daily routines and roles to play as a working individual, as a student, as a TV shows fan, as a fashionista, as a traveler, as a music lover, as an explorer, as a child, as a friend, as a mom and so on. All these roles may seem normal but somehow their expressive writings and real-to-the-core experience pulled our attention, and reading their blog entries is definitely fun and more precious than encyclopedia!! Oh, I forgot to mention these bloggers are so modest and down to earth, and I'll always learn from them (I have suck-ish English but reading others' blog does help!).

I'm trying to watch all the webisodes now. But I'm seriously cursing streamyx for the super retarded connectivity. All the video streaming are loaded halfway and they stopped loading, so I have to reload it again. Hope it will be better so I can finish the first season and also watch the coming season.

Thanks to all the wonderful bloggers for sharing your thoughts.

*I wikipedia-ed the word "Alpha" because I don't know what it means though it appeared in my add maths text book frequently. It means the highest ranking individuals in a social community. I guess that explains, Project Alpha, the high ranking bloggers in Malaysia!

Please watch the Project Alpha Season 1 show at www.projectalpha.com.my and you'll be amazed! And don't miss their season 2 premiere on th 19th of April as well!!
Don't forget to check out their facebook fan page!!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails