Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, September 16, 2006

BOREDOM STRIKES

er..........2day....woke up quite late.....i'm kind of sleepy.......juz duno y.....i terus ate my lunch.....actually is not.....it was a snack....my mom made pork chop burger 4 us....yea....den played comp 4 a while.....den went 2 tesco wif my dad....duno y...my leg felt soooooooo pain.....i ate ice-cream......yummy......den...fetched my bro....he was soo blur....my dad park his car infront of da tuition center.....right infront....den my bro cant c us...still chit chattin wif da girls......den my dad n u were laughing....den my dad hon....he still kind of blur...den oni he saw us.....^.^".......den it was raining.....came home n played comp 4 a while.....den.....watched TV.....argue wif my bro 4 a while.....den ate dinner......my bro keep using da comp rite now after he installed da FIFA world cup 2006 PC game......he is obsessed wif it....keep playin....he sacrifise his time 4 online.....den i watched TV.....den came online again......CONCLUSION = 2day was superbly bored......as u can c diz post was short.....well 2moro...mayb goin ou wif my mom......o ya....arsenal against manchaster united.....haiya.....man u not bad 1 wor......even arsenal win......den next hav 2 agaimst either chelsea of liverpool.....y dat group so many geng 1......plz go 45 arsenal.....they rocked.....well these days hav 2 study 4 year end exam.....well hav 2 show my mom dat i got study oni i can go 2 da carnival wif esther.....i'm oso worried bout next year's class.....hope i'll b in 2br.....hehe.....datz all....BOREDOM STRIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails