Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'VE CUT MY HAIR....GIV SUM COMMENTS

diz was b4 i cut my hair
BEFORE
diz is da pic i tie my hair up after i cut my hair
AFTER
diz is after i cut my hair

diz pic is da pandu puteri pic at da merdeka march day.
well 2 day arr....er....woke up quite late coz yesterday i'm watching da banjun drama until 2 a.m. sumthin......took bath n go 2 ikano wif my parents n bro.....we ate ramen....den go 2 popular.....actually i got lotza books 2 buy....but da price r expensive larr....so cant lorrr......den listen 2 sum music..... den i went 2 speedy.....argh, i saw princess hour's 3rd edition VCD....haiya...i had no money....macam mana nak beli??den they were playin princess hour's ost soundtrack....i juz luv it....den saw jolin's celebration edition cd = vcd.....it's oni 40 bucks.....my bro dowanna buy coz he is waiting 4 jolin's concert dvd which will release at 22nd of sep.....yea....den my bro n i went 2 ikea 2 buy curry puffs.....i bought a soft ice cream....thank god diz time is not out of service....i go there 5 times....got 4 times out or service.....i juz love d ice cream.....den my bro bought a corn in cup at a shop duno wat name.....den we went home....ate curry puffs.....den my mom took me n my bro 2 da salon n had a hair cut....diz was my bro's 1st time 2 a salon...coz he ussually go 2 barber shop 1.....he is sick of barber's hair cut....so he went 2 salon wif me....he is quite satisfied....4 me...haiz...i duno la....i duno was it ok onot....giv sum comments arr....i cut my hair bcoz of esther.....coz she keep saying 2 me n jaslyn dat we din cut our hair.....she want us 2 cut....den i was like....ok lorr....haha...now oni jaslyn havent cut her hair.....kayz...back 2 it....after hair cut....went 2 bookstore 4 a while....i saw da comic named 'my mischevious royal princess' n ' ouran highschool'....diz kind of comic horr....must rent back 1....but if i rent... how i'm goin 2 return it?? my bro read comics at there.....den we went home.....took bath.....den came online....n everything goes normal......da pics up there r my b4 n after looks.....giv sum comment arr...plz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails