Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, September 02, 2006

YAY....MY COMP IS NOT LAGGY ANYMORE

er.....yesterday din on9 coz my dad din bring da webbit back.....yesterday....er....my dad din brought da webbit back but a 512mb RAM!!! yay....i'm soooooooooo haooy......no.1......i can play the sims 2.......no.2......i can use my music remixer oledy......no.3....can download things faster.....no.5.....can install more games n software...n finally.....my comp is not laggy but extremely fast.....u cant imagine how slow my comp was when i havent change da RAM.......my bro n i sumtimes tak tahan den dun on9.....back 2 it....i installed the sims 2 christmas party n nightlife....den....i played...but very slow larr....my bro dowanna play bcoz of diz.....but da comp is very fast.....i juz duno y....but luckily din crash anymore....n 2day....i went 2 da market wif my mom diz morning.....i'm sooooooooo sleepy.....den....went home played the sims 2 4 a while den go 2 sleep....den ate lunch...watched TV.....my bro go 2 tuition...so nobody rebut comp wif me.....den on9......juz watched sum videos from youtube....den ate maggie mee......coz i'm extremely starving.....den....watched TV......ate dinner.....watched TV 4 a while....on9......o ya...i would like 2 wish all my standard 6 pet sis n bro.....hope u all UPSR can get straight A's......especially TJ n calyn....but i think 2 of them can 1 larr.....both of them r in good class.....calyn got 1st in form b4....no need 2 worry.....anywayz...good luck 2 u all arr!!!!god bless all of u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails