Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, September 08, 2006

LAUGH IS JUZ THE WAY

er.....haiya....diz day hor.....my modem got prob la....sumtimes can ....sumtimes cant....hav 2 knock da modem 1st oni can use......well....diz days....wat i can say is.....my whole life was laughing!!! not juz skool wif jaslyn n esther but at home oso.....my bro always say me sotsot 1....yea....2day...actually i'm quite bored....so when i go 2 skool....i oso duno wat 2 talk wif my frendz.....so......as u noe....me, esther n jaslyn communicate wif laughing...hahahaha.....da 1st class was seni......i din bring da things.....jaslyn donoe coz she din come....den she was like looking at me.....den i say...ooi....u din come den i hav 2 do everything 4 u la.....y me leh? not han rui meh?? she sit bside u lerr?? in da dayz jaslyn din come.....always i help jaslyn keep all her books.....is hanrui give me 1.....she dowanna keep books 4 jaslyn.....i tot she think is very mafan....but she always keep 4 michelle....so i was like har??.....back 2 it.....den me, jaslyn n esther chat a lot, laugh a lot....like crazy fools again.....den i say 2 jaslyn.....i noe y u din come oledy...bcoz of.....(i wont say it out).....actually da reason is not embarassing.....i juz cant understand y she felt very embarrased??esther oso say like dat....den recess....maths class......brenda they all were tryin 2 have a cheerleading....den they were practicing.....they no need 2 do hmwk.....soo good.....kayz....but they canceled at last....juz now oni brenda told me.....back 2 it.....eng....geo...3 of us were laughing again....we were talkin bout yuk chai's last year dancing competition......yea...er after skool.....go 2 canteen n buy sum food.....den....went home.....yea......came on9.....actually 2day i still got a lot 2 talk bout.....but malas larr.....i found out dat my posts r getting longer.....mayb u can find from esther's blog bout 2day......2moro...will b da futsal carnival....me n esther r goin...actually bcoz of brenda n mag they all....but they r not performing...den how??.....esther duno they canceled.....n christal called me juz now....n i promissed her 2 go.....so how?? go lorr.....i'm gonna take pics wif they all.....yea....our class futsal team name is....argh...it's WILD LION.....i tot they chose da name...but da name is given by draw......2 cempaka's was soo funny....named KAMPUNG STYLE.....haha.....da girls open oni got 2 teams.....2 cempaka is ANGEL.....4 kemboja is AFTER GLOW......yea.....datz all.....2day actually i'm kind of tired....n bored....i think laugh is juz da way 2 let me happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails