Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, September 06, 2006

GETTING OUT OF CONTROL....

long time nvr blog.......izzit very long?? kay......coz my wireless modem got some prob so ya.......cant on9.......my granma went back yesterday.....she made my fave snack muah chi.....haha.....esther keep begging me 2 bring sum 4 her.......er....den....2day morning very bored......coz nothing 2 do......then....played comp 4 a while......de ate lunch....go 2 school.....den....reached skool.....haiya.....i got more than 3 dayz din c christal oledy larr......i miss her soo much....actually i suppose 2 spend my time at d anjung muafakat every time i reached skool.....den bell rings......pui jing want me 2 teman her go 2 class.....den yuelynn n kah wei looked at me.....i was like .....har?.....wat u want me 2 do?? coz pui jing want me 2 go wif her.....den she say she broke up wif sum1.....i wont mention hu he is......4 those hu noe....den nvm la.....back 2 it.....i was like har?? so fast??actually i dun really noe dat pui jing n 'dat guy' were couple...these dayz only i noe when i get closer wif pui jing....she is very friendly u noe n very sweet.....er.....i dun wanna mention bout it larr.......then......get in class.....bm.....i rushing 2 do my geo hmwk......den me, jaslyn n esther chat a lot.....we got our class photo oledy.....i havent pasang da scanner so after i scan in2 comp onli i show u la.....den 3 of us were like fools again......den.....recess.....ate mee.....i'm so sick.....got lotza black color thing.....diz is da 1st time i eat slower than esther......den walked around.....den kh......geo.....maths.....dat class arr....when i wanna do my maths exercise....den i suddenly saw 1 page at behind there.....omg.....da morning section students wrote those dirty words in my book.....i'm so sick.....i dowanna mention bout it.......they pollute my book....then i told hanrui, jaslyn n esther......actually i dun think is very embarassing..........but sum1 made it.....jaslyn n esther noe i dun like things 2 b complex.....so they din tell aders.....hanrui told suet yen den suet yen told reshmy.......i'm not upset they spread out......but reshmy keep talkin bout it.....n she make da whole thing so complicated n so embarrasing......she is juz like adding onions n chilli on a vannila ice cream......making it so bad..... diz is not ur business la......i dun need u 2 tell d aders n let them felt kesian me.....i hate diz.....i told her 2 stopped it.....but she still doin dat.....i started 2 hate her.....but i'll try 2 control myself......coz she still helped me sumtimes......den da spirit as a fool made me happy n smile again.....u noe larr.....3 of us!!! me, jaslyn n esther......we keep playin childish stuff......esther was sooooooooo cute......we were playin.....den she won...den she was like a child raised her hand n say 'yay...i won'.........mayb i cant mention it so detailed.....but u could try playin wif her.....den.....jaslyn says...dun care bout they all la.....den i said...ya fine....i nvr tried 2 hate sum1 like diz......da worst 1 is me n kristal ho......actually is da past...dat time me n kristal quarrelled.....den we din talked 2 each ader 4 1 month...itz my record la.....i din ever stop talkin 2 ppl 4 so long time......den 2 of us apologize 2 each ader n we bcome good friendz again!!! back 2 it.....den i tell jaslyn.....i saw her when i go piano exam.....actually oni me n esther noe coz i told her oni.......den jaslyn says...yaya..i noe....u told me oledy.....u met her at da exam.....i was like....how could diz b??....coz jaslyn din come 4 1 week since skool re-open........my piano exam is in da holidays...how will she noe??......esther terus say....walau jaslyn....u got 6 sense larr.....haha.....esther oso felt weird.....how could she noe??.....o ya.....letz talk bout jaslyn...she din come 2 skool 4 1 week....n she dowanna tell us watz goin on??......duno y.....when we saw her on monday.....i felt like very left out....den she say me n esther changed a lot after da holidays.......did i....but i oso noticed a little bit....getting more crazier......ya....den afterskool....went home.....den go normal.....upsr ended.....well my seniors r havin PMR & STPM trial exam...wish u all good luck ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails