Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, September 17, 2006

MAKE MY LIFE INTRESTING!!!

er.....2day quite bored......as usual....woke up late....den went 2 ou wif my family......bought sum stuff......i'm looking 4 present 2 giv my darlyn christal....her bday is comin.....i sms-ed wif christine 4 a while.....den i saw da gift there all superbly expensive.....den christine says she will buy....den we share....i like da glass bear....so cute.....hope my mom will buy 4 me during christmas.....den walked here n there....saw lotza things.....but how?? cant buy??....haiz.....den went home.....ate lunch.....den i've broke my record.....well 2day my bro din rebut comp wif me......i on9 4 da whole afternoon.....got 8 hrs until now.....den i ate maggie mee....coz kind of hungry....my bro said coz now is da rain season....it burns more calories....den we will feel hungry.....kay....den ate dinner....on9 again.....omg.....2day's post is shocking short.....coz din really do anything.....juz played comp all da way....ya.....i'm gonna study after diz......yea....2moro got piano lesson....ya......hope my life will b more intresting in class.....yea....o ya....my bro said dat sec. school will b learning in semesters....like da ader country.....den i hope we no need 2 wear pinafore.....aders can....juz dun 1 pinafore.....kay??.....i changed my blogskin again n again.....coz i really like diz 1....juz duno y.....haha....datz all....a short post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails