Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, November 03, 2006

NEVER BEEN SO BORED

well...wat i can say is
2day is real bored at skul
but fun at yuk chai
hehe
i juz go roughly
da detailed ones
visit my xanga larr
2day went back 2 yuk chai...
saw their performance
yea....
den went 4 band
until 1 sumthin
den i came home
feel like sleeping
den sudenly esther called
den i hav 2 go 2 skul
den when we reached skul
noth do
helped teachers 2 do those laporan work
yea
den writing all da day
den went 2 apd room
watch bring it on
but we watched till half way oni
gonna continue next monday
den went back 2 class
we gt permission 2 go next class
den we played illegal games
den came back
go on9....
i lost my tenderfoot batch
but luckily i contacted beatrice
den she borrow me
thx a lot girl!!
den 2moro gt queen's guide business
my camera no battery oledy.....cant show da pics
datz all....
SMILES FROM JW =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails