Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chapter 5 : Blood Type

Hehe.....today I'm in the mood of blogging...
since I have something to share with everyone...
We did blood typing this morning during Bio!!!!
Oh I was so thrilled about it
but abit afraid at the same time....
I can still remember how my fingers trembled when I was poking my friend's finger
haha.....lotza funny things happened....

Kesian "bao sook", kena poke so many times due to our failure....

Okay then It was my turn
Jessie poked my middle finger for twice, but no blood is coming out.
(The lancet-poking actually hurts...)
Then poked my 2nd finger....still no blood wor...
then finally I know what's the problem...
We didn't poke at the tip of my finger....
so for the fourth time....poke again... and finally....blood starts to drip...


but it stopped after a while....
and it wasn't coming out no matter how I pinch my finger
so Jessie Tee pinched super hard on my finger and.....

Tada..... My finger turned into a BLOOD-Gun
and My Blood splattered all over the table....
(this pic is abit OTT la....my blood splattering is more like a trailed one)
My heart stopped for one second coz I didn't really see the blood spilling out,
but I saw the trail of tiny red dots on the table and also a Beaker
I wished I took a photo of that table weih....
haha....

and the Results....
Accurate!!
I had always been an A positive although I had never did any blood test.


And now I know some guys in my class are like Bella Swan.
Well they didn't faint at the sight of blood la...
but they were like some little coward (no offense)
whining like toddlers before the lancet touched their skin....
Love the look on their faces la....

I will always remember that.... =)



OMG....they are coming tomorrow???
I felt like stabbing myself when I saw this....
because I can't go...
My hates-traffic-jams-and-concerts mom said no to me....
argh....I really wanna go la...
Boys like Girls' and Kahlil's music are like my faves weih...
I'm always happy when I listen to their songs...
I had enough for this week and I really want to go and happy....
argh...
Okay, I'm whining and crapping.....

If you're going...hope you'll have fun!!
But I'm very sure you will!!


"I smelled the blood"
"...that's what makes me sick. It smells like rust... and salt."

- Bella Swan-
Twilight, Chapter 5 - Blood Type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails