Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, January 25, 2010

I need a break between breaks and breaks

Oh... Another week without blogging...
really can't find time to blog la...
my brother's dominating the PC
plus I'm very tired and I promised myself to put homework over internet
so guai lui rite??
but I can never live without internet and blogging...
so I shall update abit about my previous week...

Everything seems fine...
but homework is gonna suffocate me soon....
I tried to finish all my homework at school but somehow there's still some "leftovers"
Tuitions, Piano, Meetings....
There's always something in all the afternoons....
and finally... the weekend came...
and I decided to skip sat's school to take some rest and spend time with my cousin
but I kinda regret bcoz I did nothing before 12.30...
yea...
so anyway...
my Cousin came and here comes the wonderful weekend =)

Friday Night
Hehe...one of our fave past time....
Applying Mask =)

Sat : Shopping in 1u
Went to 1u to shop for her Uni formal wear
I'm envious of her...
She did all her shopping in a flash...
coz she don't really need to try the clothes...
(only where the S size pants seems to big for her!! WHAT??)
yea....we did all the shopping in like 1 and a half hours...
and next we spent 1 hour looking for a shop that we can't remember...
that's how we wasted time =)

Yumcha @ Old Town...


Oh....we forgot to bring shopping bag and so she bought one...
and now I really think shopping bag is really useful...
coz u can stuff so many things in one bag...
and u don't need to carry so many plastic bags (non-biodegradable) with u...
Good Job! our Selangor Government...

Went to CN tuition after that...

Night...
Korean Dinner @ DaoRae, Kota Damansara


Free desert : Ginger Drink
I hate ginger but this drink is simply awesome....

Free Side dish : some really tasty steam egg...

Before


After



Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
No. 2-3A, Jalan PJU 5/9,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya

Went to The Curve
which is one of my favorite after-dinner-walk place
I love to wander around at the street
since Miss Vince never been to the Curve b4 so took her there for a walk =)



Sunday : Have to send you back liao lor....
Bandar Sungai Long

Random Stuffs :
Maybelline Lip Smooth Botanicals (RM11.60) that both of us bought
Love the orange zesty scent...

The free pouch that comes with 2 purchases
Super Pinky....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails