Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, January 02, 2010

Memories that seems only yesterday....

I decided to do some memories flashback of 2009 before school reopens....


January
I got 7A's and 1B for PMR, and so I was placed in the class of 4BR - a pure science class.
Which is exactly what I wanted...
Things were pretty smooth in the first month.
Met new friends and got even closer with others.
We still haven't feel the stress striking upon us.
We had motivational activities on the first two weeks...
which all centred around "What Do You Wanna Be In The Future"
and that's about it...
But the one thing that I didn't want it to happen
was the farewell of my really close friend - Daphney
I always felt her absence across the year,
every now and then I will recall the moments she told lame jokes to us...
I really missed her...
Hope to see her soon =)

Farewell for Daphney on the first week of Jan...


February
Nothing much happened this month,
other than continuous commitee meetings for camps and events...

CNY Trip @ Bukit Tinggi & Genting Highlands
Love The French Village....

March
Pretty busy month...
With Guides Camp and CN Society's Singing Comp coming Up
Have to do the booklets, contest form, notebooks and so on...
I can hear my printer's silent moan....
But At least everything went well.... =)
Didn't really travel anywhere during the 1st mid term holiday...
Spent some time with my cousins only...

Granma's Bday @ Sagil, Johor
Happy Day with my cousies...

Guides Annual Camp
Showing Colours of a Guide's Life....
Best planned annual camp so far =)

April

hmm....I remember we had BM drama competition between classes
and I was suppose to be some sound director(or whatsoever)
but I ended up in charged of the back drop
which is not really a back drop, just a Powerpoint Background
and the background can't even be seen due to excessive light around
though we didn't win, but it was still a great experience
to be part of the crew =)
And then CN society's singing comp & Guide's Permit Camp came together...
everything was nicely done
and I had lotza fun in permit camp with the whole bunch of crazy + SS girls


Chinese Society's Annual Singing Competition
I think I'll take part next year...
What do u think??

Girl Guide's Permit Camp
the craziest camp I've ever been
everyone was totally SS and High!!
Super fun!!

Pandu Puteri's Bazaar @ Shah Alam
Girl Power Gathering!!

May
okay, It's a totally new start for me
coz my maid was sent home after two years...
and I started doing house chores
until now, I'm still not so adapted to this no-maid-situation
yea...I'm a total lazy girl, just look at how fat I am
but our whole family was getting better now than before
though we're still abit lazy at times...
but now we at least do all the basic chores together
hope I'll be better next year...
And there was Audition for Teacher's Day Performance...
right before exams...
Mid Year Exam was pretty fine
I got No.10 in class...
very satisfied....
and after that was time to have fun...
rehearsed again and again for Teacher's Day performance
and I actually performed in a dance as well... My first time dancing on stage
I think that's the reason I auditioned for the performance...
Just to have fun with all the performers....

Sent my maid home...
I'm officially doing house chores....

Performed both Singing and Dance @ Teacher's Day
awesome experience!!

June
Holidays....
Attended Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra's Chamber Concert
at Dewan Filharmonik Petronas
It was wonderful
first time experience....
and I was totally inspired by all the young musicians...
Then went to Johor and spent time with both sides of my parents' family
Went to Desaru with Daddy's Family
played by the beach...
the warm sunlight and light breeze made the holiday perfect =)
and next, shopping, swimming, eating and gaming with my mummy's family
hehe...there's always something to do out there....
Oh, and there was Asiasoft's Game Fest in 1u
There were cosplay shows, freebies giveaway and Sudden Attack Tournament
hehe....I had always been outdated in online games...
but after watching the guys playing SA game like crazy
I put myself in the online game world
(by now I still sucked in SA, but it's still my fave game)

MPYO Chamber Concert
@ Dewan Filharmonik Petronas

School Hols
with Daddy's side cousins @ Desaru, Johor
Visited Vince, Zack and Joseph as well =)

Asiasoft's Gamefest @ 1 Utama
wonderful event...brought me into online gaming world!!

July
Another nothing but busy month
Having meetings and plannings for the Casio Party
then attended Librarians' and Leo's Installations
Then our Casio Party kicked off
performed in 2 dances and co-MC-ed
and I thought we did pretty well
though time managing was kinda a failure....
but I guess our guests still had fun
really enjoyed the whole MC-ing process
though I was being SS and 38 at the time =)
Following, The Loud Concert!!
My Must-Attend Event every year
This year's concert was absolutely awesome
with Cheerleading, Junkyard Beats and Dance Crew in it
and also the vital and beautiful melodies of music...
There was also important lessons I've learned about Life and God.
wonderful evening...

Librarians and Leo Installation....
I can't believe I danced for the second time in Leo's Install =)

Chinese Society's Casio Party @ School Hall
What's Your style???

Loud Concert @ DUMC Church
Louder than ever.....

August
Hmm....
very stressed on the first two weeks
bcoz there was my piano practical exam...
I know I didn't practice enough...
When the day got nearer,
I got really stressed out....
I pushed myself a lot when I think of the money my parents paid for this exam...
I really didn't want to disappoint them.
I didn't do really well especially on Sight Reading
but Thank God I passed.... (I still failed in sight reading section)
after the exam, nothing much happened I guess...
other than bdays of my really close friends....

Happy Happy Birthday...

September
2nd Mid Term Holidays
stayed at Yenting's House
Had a BBQ party with all my relatives to celebrate her birthday.
After That....
Studying Month.....
somehow I didn't really study thoroughly
can't find the "gia-su-ness" to study...

School Holidays @ My cousin's hse
BBQ Party on Yenting's Bday

October
Exams rolled on.....
didn't do well
I got 12 this time
everyone was improving but I'm the one that stepped back
kinda sad....but I don't really care now...
I shall study really hard this year...
Gonna get my "gia-su-ness" back!!
and there was All American Reject's Concert
by Digi Music, On Halloween Day...
It was awesome!! Love all their songs....
It was like a huge party,
everyone was singing and shouting their hearts out at once
so "song".....Love it!!

The All American Rejects Concert @ Bukit Jalil Stadium Car Park
The day I officially turned into a 100% AAR Fan...
Super Fun!! I'll never forget!!

November
hmm....My Birthday was simple...
had dinner with my family....and that's all
then there was the last day of school in 2009
and finally holidays started...

Ghostly Picture taken on my birthday...
hehe...

It's Last Day of School....
Must Capture these moments....

December
stayed home and had my eyes on the TV for most of the time....
went out with friends a few times....
watched lotza movie this holiday
then had 2 Highland Hideaway trips...

Annual Family Trip to Fraser's Hill
beautiful but the food sucks....

Annual Genting Trip with my Cousinsss
the weather sucks, but we still had lotza fun

Why is this here?? My first visit to Sunway Lagoon ma....
super hot... but worth visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails