Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Food Review : The Apartment @ The Curve

Okay here's a short review.......
Just Recently, Went to The Apartment for lunch
Right at the entrance of the restaurant, I met 2 friends who were working as hostess over there.
I asked them about the food, and they asked me to leave LOL....
But I thought I should try anyway since I've never dined in this restaurant before and I always hear people talking about the food over here.
Cute. .

My friends recommended us some dishes and here's what we ordered :

Clams cooked in Creme Fraiche and White Wine -- RM22.90
At first bite, I didn't know how to describe the taste. It's creamy but not the heavy cheesy type. The sauce has a very strong taste of herbs and you will feel a bit of the wine's bitterness lingering in your mouth.It's something really different/new/special to me so I'm not sure whether I should call it delicious or call it weird LOL. But it's okay afterall, dipping the bread in the sauce is nice. This dish is big enough for 2 person.
But not all the clams they served are fresh, lots of them were shut closed.

 For Desert :
This was strongly recommended by my friends.

Eton Mess -- RM 12.90
But it's definitely not a mess. It's Yummy!!!
According to my friend, it's baked cream, dressed with whipped cream, fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup. I didn't know baked cream taste so good, it's like less-sweet marshmallow. It melts immediately in your mouth. Damn Nice!! It's not too sweet overall so you won't feel very sick of it. Love it Love it!!!!

Good thing that we didn't order anything else. This two dishes are enough to make our stomach fully filled, REALLY.

According to my friends and from what I observed, CLEARLY, people dined in this place for its environment. Despite the so-so quality of the food, there's still many people who dined in this restaurant. The place is quite cozy, with candles on each table. I wont say it looks exactly like an apartment but the place was intentionally decorated in a cozy and classy mood. I should have taken some photos of the place but I didn't bring my camera, those above are phone pics.


Photo Source : The Apartment's Official Website
I would have taken a photo exactly like this from the place I sat on that day.
Wanted to seat on that day-time bed but my friend said it sinks down LOL

You can check out their official website for everything you want to know about this beautiful place.
From the menu, the place, the events going on.....Go check it out!!
The Apartment
G72-74 and 152
Ground Floor and First Floor
Western Courtyard, The Curve
Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya


I have one more food review and one movie review coming up!!






2 comments:

  1. clams - my fav, stop making me hungry at this time, check out my recipe on chilly clam at www.nava-k.com, you are also going to get hungry just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....okay okay...will make myself hungry!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails