Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, February 28, 2011

Food Review : DaMi @ Bandar Sg. Long

Went to Sg. Long last week for a short break
It really did feel like a break for me since I don't have to do any house chores and I can enjoy watching PPS for the whole day without any nagging from my mom like "Jiawen, don't glue yourself to the computer" or "Jiawen, your stop nailing your eyes on the monitor" etc etc....
Anyways, went to this really cute Taiwanese Food Restaurant called DaMi 大米. The name sounds cute to me. The place.....hmm......i suppose it's okay.....The Food.......no doubt YUMMY!!

Taiwanese Style Deep Fried Chicken Chop with Japanese Curry served with white rice.
Gosh this is like my fave food, i've been craving for this FOR SO LONG!!!!
and of course it's really yummy, love Japanese Curry.
And erm, it's very filling too!

My cousin ordered something similar. This is ramen instead of curry and rice. 
It's really yummy too, if you want something warm, this will be perfect.

Both are priced around RM9.90
If you add another RM2.80 only
you get an extra yummy Drink and Desert of the day.

Iced GreenTea Milk
Super Nice I TELL YOU!!!
It's like putting my fave drinks together and it tastes so good, I think it's way better than Starbucks' Green Tea Latte, Sorry Starbucks...

Desert : Some Longan Desert 
I'm not very sure what exactly it is because it taste like nothing but syrup.
Yea can't comment much about this one. 
Anyways, if you happen to pass by Sg.Long, go try out this Restaurant.
It's yummy and cheap since it's located at a Students Area.

Dami Taiwanese Restaurant
15, Jalan SL1/4, 
Bandar Sungai Long, 
43000, Cheras

Yea, enjoyed my break....Sg.Long really is an awesome place.
So cooling....
Should have taken some photos of that place
The buildings have some British Tudor House and Red Brick influence....

Okay now I'm back to home and really reaLLY REALLY HAVE TO PRACTICE MY PIANO.
JUST KENA WARNED BY MY TEACHER THIS MORNING.
Okay really need to work hard.....
need to get away from distractions.....

okay that's it for today
will review about No Strings Attached
which I watched with my cousin's friends in Sg.Long last week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails