Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, February 04, 2011

Tu Tu Tu Tu.........兔兔兔兔...........

Decorated my house on Monday and Tuesday
Fixed my 财神爷 which had holes, now it's standing straight YAY!!

I'm now back in KL already after going back to my dad's hometown on CNY Eve...
hehe, had loads of fun with my cousins this year, especially when it comes to Black Jack...hahahahaha
Won quite a lot, well it is a lot to me, I play in small amounts only.....
My cousins say I won just enough to pay the toll's fare LOL....
yea, thanks to my cousins, I have a bit of extra money to spend during the next 2 days

Yeapz.....will be heading to Bukit Tinggi and Genting for the weekend with my cousins =)
Will upload all the photos Next Week, See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails