Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, October 24, 2006

.......................

2day......juz went back 2 my cousins hse.......we had a dinner.........den....came back n drank wine........i tak boleh tahan la weih.........almost got slept.....even my cousin sis oso liddat.......i feel like sleeping now.......wel......my cousin bro dropped one of his teeth....he is 7 yrs old ritee now.........he super cute la weih.......i should put sum pics but i dun hav........coz my cousin sis' hse dun hav da cable thingy........so hav 2 go back 2 my hse den can upload......but u noe blogger seems 2 hav prob like......da pop up got prob la......da pics i'll put it at my xanga.......so go there ya......2day....not much intresting.....even my cousin sis dun hav point la weih.........okay i noe.....juz wanna exercise my finger lah can onot?? datz all.......have a nice day n dream........SMILES FROM JW =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails