Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WONDERING 4 MY BDAY

okay
2day is 31st of oct
2moro is 1st of nov
n it's my bday!!
well
i got presents from friendz n relatives
but my own family??
no!!
well dat day i din go ou wif esther they all
so.....mayb they will gimme sum money 2 buy stuff
luckily all da results r back
i dun want da results 2 b my bday present
coz i got damn char la weih
BM--68
BI--76
BC--84
MT--88
SC--68
GE--67
SJ--57
PM--68
PS--69
KH--70
haiz.......cham la.....
my dad noe oledy
but my mom dun
next tuesday is r.k.a day
duno how 2 tell her larh
well......wish me happy bday n good luck larr
2day.....
nothing much happened in skul
laughing all da way larh
my bday's comin
but my bday seems 2 hav bad stuff happen
almost every yr oso liddat
hope god will bless me
hehe
n hav a happy bday
SMILES FROM JW =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails