Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NO MORE STRAIGHT A's

2day arr......went 2 skool quite late......den.....teacher gave back our test paper........well i got very bad 4 every 1 of them.......all da marks were decreased.....sook ven they all improved but i didnt......now i realize dat i should study.......but nvm......i should thank god dat i didnt fail.......suprising ly my bm is better than my sejarah......yea......i duno how 2 face my geo paper......iz gonna b soooo bad........i think is a fail.....my straight a's r gone......no more new handphone.......yea......coz is after exam.....we wer playin games.....all suggested by esther.......yea.....it's really fun n childish..........den after skul.......sook ven belanja-ed me ice cream.....it's raining but duno y we felt soo hot......is acid rain........den i terus go n eat dinner.........den came home......played comp.....hav 2 burn cd's larh......walau....da drama hav 2 burn 3 sets.................gila 1.......but i'm gonna receive money if i finished it......hehe......datz all 4 2day...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails