Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'M OUT OF MY HANDS

2day arr....err......i woke up super late coz i felt soooo sleepy......den i ate mu lunch......den watched TV.......den go 2 ou wif my family.....my mom went 2 buy her stuffs.....me n my brother went 2 movie magic.....walau...my bro bought da jolin cd without telling me.....how dare he.....got a gift which is d jolin file.....i saw lotza a drama......i saw da 5th edition of princess hour aka goong.....walau....always change 1 u noe....den saw da ha-nul bride.....i wanna buy...but no money....i'm lookin 4 dong bang shin ki's latest album......just released.....so i cant find it....haiz.....den ate sum snack......yummy.....den my bro went 2 repair his spects.....den went home....yea.....den ate dinner.....came online......datz all......2moro oso dun hav skul......but cant on9....hav 2 study larr.......o ya....wanna ask sumthin....how was da song of my blog?? actually i dun really noe wat song is dat.....i juz found from sumbody's friendster.....n i think is quite nice......so......copy it......macam mana......ok tak??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails