Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, October 09, 2006

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POST

aiya.....these days horr......my modem got prob again n again.......my dad repair it....so now oni can on9......well last week was truly bored......i cant go out......hav 2 stay at home.......even my neighbour passed away i oso duno.......2day oni i noe.......coz they got those band performing la.......diz is wat happened

THURSDAY=AT HOME, WATCHED TV, EAT N SLEEP
FRIDAY=SAME THING WIF THURSDAY
SATURDAY=WENT OUT WIF MY PARENTS
SUNDAY=SLEEPING ALL THE TIME
2DAY=GO 2 SKUL, HAV MATHS EXAM, CAME HOME, EAT N SLEEP

well.....2day got maths exam......it was ok lar......those which is ez.....is 2 ez......n then those hard ones......superbly hard.......a lot of wrong 1 edi la.....actually 2day was quite intrested......got lotza things happened.....brenda was so impressing....wanna noe wat happened then go 2 her xanga la...... www.xanga.com/lovebyte_xo ....... den sook ven, esther n me played sum test from da magazine i brought.....they all so cute u noe.....i cant believe esther will read chinese magazines.......n she was very serious reading it u noe.......then 2 of them were obssesed wif da magazine......sook ven was da 1 hu read da most......yea.....den had maths 1 exam......den came home......watched tv.......den came on9......2moro my dad said mayb he will take us 2 KL n go hav fun.....but i dun think so.....coz got haze......n there will b lotza ppl.....coz da malays r goin 2 but their stuffs.....yea.....i think we will go at after my exam.....i cant wait 4 da queen's guide test.....but it is at diz sat.....die la....my mom sure wont let me go 1.......hope my mom will gav better mood when i ask her......datz all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails