Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, October 28, 2006

FUN DAYS WIF MY COUSIN SIS

well.........sry 4 d lack of post...........coz no time 2 post larh........actually i should come back at yesterday......but i knew dat my mom will change her mine lahkay.......well.....we did lotza things .......took pics.....i'll post it later......kay?? is 2 much 2 talk if i'm gonna write bout wat we did......we went shopping, watched drama 2gether.....played at d arcade......played comp games.....sleep 2gether.......well my cousins sis looked like a nerdy.....by she is really rare......she went 4 her graduation 4 lower secondary......her skul very cham 1.....girls cant hav long hair......sum of her fruends look very nice if they gt long hair......well.....we watched rob-b-hood......walaua.....da baby superduper cute....very touching oso.....n funny.......well.....2moro i supposed 2 b goin out wif esther n sook ven.....but i dun think we will.....coz esther cant come!!!! parents prob again......sook ven ler? cant contact her.....i wonder wat her W800i is used 4? always dun receive my calls 1......i think she will oso fong fei gei........i'm really angry rite now......coz i got loads of stuff 2 buy........den they fong fei gei.....haiz.......but actually 2day i made my mom angry....actually is nt my foult la weih.....she keep saying i'm nt polite 2 her......xcuse me?? is always my style 2 talk liddat.......u r a parent......u should noe wat ur children thinking........den she say she wont let me go.....but if sook ven can make it.....i'll go la.....but da thing is.......i cant contact her.....her hp is 016-6998392 ......plz help me contact her......datz all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails