Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, January 04, 2015

Veng Soon Claypot Chicken Rice 永顺瓦煲鸡贩 @ PJ Old Town

Very short post here
But this is good stuff!! Been eating this since a kid and I think I really should recommend this on my blog!
Veng Soon is a claypot chicken rice restaurant in PJ Old Town. I know most people are more familiar with the Damansara Jaya one, but to me and my family, we still prefer this restaurant over others.
The chicken is just so tender and well seasoned. The rice, soft, moist and taste superb with the aromatic dark sauce. Whenever the claypot is served, the aroma from the rice and chicken is just mouth-watering! And together with the salted fish, it's really delicious. Besides, they also serve super tasty and warm double boiled soup. I ordered the same soup for at least the past 10 years! The soup has a natural yet rich flavor. I was craving for the soup when I got back from SG, instantly felt recharged after having the super fragrant claypot rice and delicious soup!


Claypot Chicken Rice (Big) -- RM15.00
Salted fish -- RM3.00
The only main course that the restaurant serves...
Rice with dark sauce, together with marinated chicken pieces and chinese sausages.

Claypot Chicken Rice (Small) -- RM9.00
I love scraping off the rice that sticks to the wall of the pot!


Dried Scallop Chicken Soup 干贝马来鸡汤 -- RM15.00
expensive I know, but it taste really awesome
been having this since a kid!
Natural sweet taste, and packed with the yummy essence of chicken soup.

Black Pepper Pig Stomach Soup 胡椒猪肚汤
One of the best


油麦 Romaine Lettuce -- RM8.00
Love it with the oyster sauce! Crunchy and lots of moisture!! Delicious. 


Veng Soon Claypot Chicken Rice
F19, Jalan Pasar 1/21,
46000 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor

 Extra! U Desserts at SS2
Crazy Waffle Ice Cream -- RM8.90
Not bad! But I would prefer the waffles to be fluffier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails