Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, June 03, 2010

Gimme Food on Flights

For people like me,
food is essential at basically everywhere
especially when I'm at a place that I have to sit still for more than 10 minutes
I'm gonna be bored till death if I have no food
but sometimes I hate myself for eating snacks like chocolates and candies which are way too fattening
but I dun wanna eat things that are too big in size
if I'm in a flight
I would love to eat....

Takoyaki!!!

I'm not sure whether MAS has this but I'll definitely order this if they have one...
This is one is tasty and too fattening
It's just delicious and I want it!!

I think this is pretty much popular snack right now
U can find it for sure in pasar malam
shopping malls also have snack kiosk that sells it
for those who dunno
Takoyaki is something like kaya balls in the method of cooking
The outer layer is made of potato starch if I'm not mistaken
then inside will be filled with cabbage and octopus (which is the original one)
now they have ham, prawns, cheese, and a lot of flavors now...
then they will drizzle mayonnaise and some kind of oil and dried fish flakes....
uber-uber yummy
and My whole Family loves it! It's one of our favorite snack
it would be fun to have it during a flight!


actually this is not exactly what I've tried before
but it's something similar
just add on some dried fish flakes....
Takoyaki! I want you with me in a flight!!!!!









Project Alpha Season 2 is coming to an end already...
I promise I will keep on supporting!
I'm thinking whether I should submit an audition video for S3???

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Never go hungry while flying with MAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails