Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, June 28, 2010

Teacher's Day Performance ... Here comes the Pink Panthers

Wow I just realize I haven't blog about teacher's day
That day was a total blast
I must have some problem to not blog about it, anyway
Yes I performed for the last time in our school's teacher's day
well this time is dancing instead of singing
well if u ask me, singing is more of my thing
but this year's dance was nothing but awesome!!
Yeap danced with my awesome friends...
SzeTing, Jessie, WeiNian, Kah Hou, Carena,WeiYuen, Shannen, YinYinn, Carmen and YunLynn

We're posers la...

The Panthers Getting Ready to Glam and Rock the Stage!!



Got the look with the help of all these babes....



All the pro people show-off-ing....

Taman S.E.A's Dance United Club
With Pink Panthers, Seventeen and Alpha Crew

Photo Credits to Carena Lim (1st and 3rd) and also Michelle Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails