Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, July 02, 2010

Australian Students in Malaysia's High School....What happens again....

Hehe... The Aussies meets Masies(I think Masies is cooler then Malaysian) again...
well it's the last batch of Australian High School students come and visit our school
and it's time for the Aussies to realize how canggih their school is after looking at out school compound
anyway met lotsa friends today
most of us are seventeen!!!
and sometimes AGE really MATTERS...
We chat a lot.....we even talk bout Glee and Lady gaga etc etc...

well they arrived late, so there's no school tour for them...
which I'm kinda disappointed of...
I really want to share with them about my school, my student life and my awesome class!!

So basically we did the same thing as Wednesday's except there's no lion dance...LOL

Our friends came from Catholic College...


Our new headmistress, Pn Siti

Their pretty teacher.

and again, the Joget Dance again

haiz...it would be nice if we teach them Indian Dance with Jai-Ho song...



Batik Painting


Friends Forever... <3
hehe this time i remembered to get their facebook!!!

Painted my own Batik as well...
obviously mine is like a piece of crap when you put it beside Jin Chuen's...
Thanks to Michelle Lee for the photos
check out her facebook for more photos...

Oh my gosh I really really will miss them
I will miss Sheridan and Wesley's Humour,
Claire and Lauren's Kindness,
Molly and Courtney's Friendliness
Matt and Locky's Charm
Chrissy, Mikaela, Morgan, Lucy etc etc
All these wonderful people...
I'm really grateful to God that I have met all these people and build friendship with them...
I really hope we will get connected again through facebook =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails