Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Korean boys are always worth being-scolded-by-your-mum for

Ha!
I've been spending most of my free time far-distance-stalking these boy bands that I'd really really fall in love with...
yea....they just came to M'sia recently, and that was when I start to know them

It's U kiss baybeh!!
I don't really watch 8 e news nowadays but somehow that day I was boring enough to watch and I saw these 7 cute and funny guys and they can actually speak chinese...
okay not all of them.... only Xander, Eli and DongHo
but all of their pronunciation was pretty accurate
you know the koreans always have their own accent when they speak chinese
for example : 的 - de becomes do (anything that is e will become o)
yea and they were really really funny and it's quite cool to see Xander speak canto...
and OMG SooHyun sang Forever Love at the end.....super nice, but sounds abit like 李玖哲 (another singing-in-Chinese-Korean-artist)
yea so I started to check out their mv's and I really really loved their Bingeul Bingeul and Man Man Ha Ni...
Those songs are berry berry catchy....
Totally impressed with SooHyun's (the orange hair one) Sexy voice...
and somehow I like his appearance too, more than any members in the group, he has this very yeng and manly image....and he's the only member that has 6 packs abs... (not very obvious though)
it's pretty weird bcoz the most-popular-boy is Dong Ho
He's cute right?? yes he's the popular baby DongHo
his smile is really mesmerizing...you should watch their variety show : U Kiss Vampire
this boy has outstanding personality weih!! he's a blood type B...
and omg his only 16 this year....wtf?
and I think he's changing his voice so he doesn't really sing...
hopefully their label will let him and Kiseop sing more...
I don't want them to be porcelain vases...

haha another member that I really adore!!!
Kibum a.k.a SS501 HyunJun's brother...
i swear they are really really alike...
yes they look different but also the same at the same time...
yea this guy is freaking funny....
whatever he says makes me laugh like crap...
he's the very Syok Sendiri type...
I'm sure he's the clown of the group...

Yea... U kiss is actually a very very awesome group
though there's only two lead singers (Kevin and SooHyun) but it's already awesome enough..
and their rappers(Xander and Eli) are okay too
the songs are super super catchy
Their live performances are very strong too!!
yea they are the only boy group (after DBSK) which did better in live than recording
They really deserve to be more popular, bigger and hotter!!
really hope that they will improve more...
I'll always support you!!

Next.....Ta-da
B2ST / BEAST
well I'd heard many people talking about them...
and apparently some said they will be the successors of TVXQ..
are you sure?? i guess that will never happen...
then again I somehow accidentally watched a small part of their interview in M'sia
so I started looking for their MV's as well...
The first song I heard was Bad Girl, which I don't like....
but LOVED it!!
then other songs are pretty good too, Say No was another big song to me!
and yea...I think they are similar to DBSK in some ways...
Unlike U-Kiss or ShiNEE, all the members in the group CAN SING!!
I mean they really really can sing...
Which I thought each of them resemble a DBSK member...
DooJun vs YunHo, obviously, they are the leaders and the leader aura is with them
YoSeob vs Xiah, I must say they both have a really sexy and unique voice and sometimes the way YoSeob speaks reminds me of Xiah, which is pretty much all the time....
DongWoon vs Micky, I won't say they look alike, but they are the lower key range people
 and both charismatic
KiKwang and HyunSeung vs Max and Hero, the higher range vocalists
hmm so we have another member... which JunHyung
yes he's the unique and the Xtra!!!!
he's like this really "yeng", stylish and cool rapper but doesn't overboard into LaLa style..
he's just cool, and he's rapper voice is something DBSK doesn't have...
hey I'm not saying DBSK is lack of something, they've always been perfect to me...
and erm....another thing that makes me feel like they are similar to DBSK
is this question :
who's your fave member??
I'm quite sure I'll answer KiKwang first (he's cute and hot, look at his biceps!) but I'll soon add everyone's names...
Just like how I would answer if they asked me who's my fave member in DBSK
all of them are equally talented and hot and cute and awesome!!
that's the best thing about both Groups...
yea....that was what I thought...and I'm very sure Beast will be even popular from now
hope things like contract complications will never occur between them...
Losing DBSK is enough for me, I can't take it anymore...

Not to forget to mention, Beast boys are super hyper duper hilarious!
omg I watched their show called B2ST Almighty
and they literally ripped my mouth apart due to over-excessive-laughing
they are really fun and sweet people with great talents
Their show never fail to make me laugh...
Love Them....Hwating!!
I'll always support uou too!!

Yea they are my idols of the month/year/decade....
I've been watching their videos all the time
and my mum is scolding me for using the comp too much...

OMG, talking bout these boys makes me miss them
I miss you all...
I've never give up on you guys
please don't give me up and also other fans, will you??
I know you have your reasons....but I really hope, I'd always hope that things will work out for 5 of you...
I'll always have the faith for you guys!!
always waiting for your new song to WOW my life!!
Cassiopeia Loves you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails