Ad Ed Id Od Ud....... AD!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Still so tired....

My Sleep Debt is never gonna be paid off...
I'm constantly feeling tired
and when I'm not, I didn't feel like studying or practicing my piano but I chose to crap over here...
Yea time is tick-ticking and the sight of the calendar kills me...
It's July 21st...
Piano Exam : 5th of August
Trials : 20th of September
SPM : Someday in Nov..
Oh gosh....
Okay Jiawen, stop complaining!!

Anyways, I found my glasses!!!!
It's gone for 2 months which seems like two years. It was hiding behind my sofa which is basically nowhere you can see.This 2 pieces of glass costs 500 bucks and I'm gonna die if I tell my mom I lost it...
But surprisingly, my mom was the one who found it LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails