Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Still so tired....

My Sleep Debt is never gonna be paid off...
I'm constantly feeling tired
and when I'm not, I didn't feel like studying or practicing my piano but I chose to crap over here...
Yea time is tick-ticking and the sight of the calendar kills me...
It's July 21st...
Piano Exam : 5th of August
Trials : 20th of September
SPM : Someday in Nov..
Oh gosh....
Okay Jiawen, stop complaining!!

Anyways, I found my glasses!!!!
It's gone for 2 months which seems like two years. It was hiding behind my sofa which is basically nowhere you can see.This 2 pieces of glass costs 500 bucks and I'm gonna die if I tell my mom I lost it...
But surprisingly, my mom was the one who found it LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails