Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Gosh I'm Nervous....I'm giving out my first time.....

Now I'm asking myself how and why on earth did I sign up for this?
Maybe I was over confident at that time...
or my endocrine system secreted some GIH (guts increasing hormone)
or maybe I thought that since it's the last year in high school, and I've never done anything much about this...so I might as well try...
but think again....I'm ALONE!

 And I have sorry-sore throat now...
okay I'm crapping again...
"It's just a performance after all, why on earth are you scared?"
yes...keep that in head...

anyways....Love BEAST!!
My New Music Inspiration
Love them!! But I think their live singing can still improve...
Yoseob and DooJoon are soo adorable weih...
but GiKwang is killing me...
he's so bloody hot and when he winks....
*something happened*
Best Beast =)
Oh I love YoSeob's INMATE PANTS!!
haha....even the people on Youtube agreed with me! LOL

Yea there will be Interact's Installation tomorrow..
which I'll be performing....all by myself..
It's from 1- 5pm
hope the weather will be nice
I hate sweating in white collared shirt!
and hope that my singing is not the worse among all the performances....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails