Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, July 05, 2010

Review : 6 Face Mask, 2 Nose Packs and Eye Mask....

I was running through my photos and i realize I had a lot of all these photos of masks which I haven't review about it...
I've been neglecting the photos....
Time to give some credits for these beauty products....


1. Nivea Refreshing Moisture Mask & 2. Nivea Active Purifying Mask
I'd review the vitamin mask earlier before and it was totally effective.
But this time....hmm...
The purifying mask didn't work that well on me, I think Garnier's mask was way better though similar in texture...
But the Moisture Mask was pretty good though, 
just like the name suggests, it's really really refreshing and moisturizing!!
and doesn't make your skin oily...
I used it on the day before my performance and it seriously made my very-much-stressed face look better...
so conclusion, they are both pretty good products and the price is really reasonable...
RM5.90 for 2 uses each mask


3. PureDerm Red Ginseng Mask
That's what a Yellow-Man like me needs....
Ginseng promotes circulation so yea..
It really did gave a bit of glow on my face after using it...
Repeat : Just a bit 
p/s : has a really strong ginseng smell as if you're in a Chinese herbs shop...
costs about RM 5 something (if my always-forget-brain remembers...)

4. The Face Shop Ceramide mask
Well my cousin bought this for me
basically, it's a BASIC mask, i suppose
For greater skin, hydration and elasticity...
Like duh? which sheet mask does not do that??
yea...but I absolutely love this one...
It's easily absorbed and I love the mask sheet, very fitting =)
This one costs RM5.90, which is the cheapest mask in the shop (According to cousin)

5. Etude House Pearl Extract Mask
yeap I really do need blood circulating boosters...
and Pearl Extract is another example...
not that bad after all, gives a subtle glow after use..
I think Etude house really changed their mask sheet quality which is now more fitting and more comfortable
Honestly I really adore the packaging, LOL!!
costs RM 6.90

6. Beauty Queen Natural Clay Mask from Sasa
oh my gosh this was the weirdest mask I've ever had in my life!!
It's not a mud mask, but mud-in-a-sheet mask
and OMG the smell was excruciating, okay, to me it is...
it's really earth-ly scented...
The mask is Brown in color
and apparently only this type has the mud smell...
My cousin was using the for-oily-skin type which is black in color...
but at least no mud smell...LOL
so you have to wash your face again to get rid of the mud-essence(urgh) despite it's a sheet mask...
costs RM 7.90 (not sure about the original price, bought this on sale)

7. Biore Pore Pack BLACK
I use to think all these pore packs are useless, but I was pretty desperate because my nose was turning into a blackheads field...
so decided to steal this from my brother
(it was his Christmas present but sadly he didn't use at all, WHAT A WASTE!!)
and yea it really works...
only for BLACKHEADS, my WHITEHEADS are still standing straight on my nose....
you can see all the tiny little fatty-acids on the nose strip...
but I've heard that it makes your pores bigger,
but not really in my case, use toner lor!!
RM10 or 11 for 10 strips

8. Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack
it works at the same way as Biore's Pore Pack
but in extra, it has a very pleasant green tea smell, and it's green in color...
which you can't really see the blackheads after tearing off...
It works pretty well too.... but in my cousins case, it didn't work at all....
yea the Biore one was way better
and WAY CHEAPER...
this one costs like RM 4.90 something per strip.


9. Sasatinnie Intensive Sparkling White Eye Mask
In simple words, it's not helping with the dark circles
but for relaxing and reducing eye bags, yes it did helped...
Used this before my performance too!!
but I still looked like a panda at the next day.....sigh...
costs RM3.90 for 3 pairs, quite a deal though =)

I just found out that I have tonnes of sample not used in my drawer...
will use it and review it soon!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Aha thanks for your post, the way you wrote was really entertaining but informative! Where I am now is really hot and humid so I'm gonna be needing more TLC for my skin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails