Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Everything's Gonna Be Fine


At first, I really thought this was the end...
I really thought I should give up
I really thought I should let you two go...
I really thought things will be different
I really thought I'm gonna be more lonely
I really thought my future and hope was gone...
I really thought my heart was broken and will never heal...

but somehow....you two act like nothing happened and you guys are teasing each other happily...

well I guess I should be happy...

but what you two put me through was seriously unbearable...
please don't make me cry anymore... 

but still, I Love You All!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails