Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Defrozing My Blog!! The Blogging season is here!


Yeap yeap, I'm officially Back to BLOGGING!!
Yes, it's the holiday season,
which also means, Jiawen's Blogging Season
My blog has been frozen for like 8 months i think,
the last post was in the beginning of March...
I think i won't have much things to do in the hols
since I'm not working
so I'll probably spend my time on blogging
and I'll probably blog about my holidays-to-do-list
yes i have quita a long list
there will be at least 20 posts if I fulfilled everything on the list...
so yeap....
This post is my Defrost Post....
Gonna blog bout Miu Yinn's Bday Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails