Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, November 30, 2009

Etude House Sale is On!!

Oh God, I know I should stop spending money
especially on cosmetics
but I just can't help myself when I pass by the beautiful Etude House with all the SALE tags on!!
and yes they do have real discounts
and I didn't regret =)
They don't give u plastic bags
they give u beautiful paper bags which is also a gift bag
I kept it in my handbag so it's so crumpled up and cacat-ed...

Items that I bought
Peach Beam Blusher in No.3 Peach, RM27.95 (aft 20% Discount)
Very shimmery, can use it as a Highlighter
Surprise Essence Concealer in No.2, RM19.70 (10% Discount)
I love it, It's something like Shiseido's Concealer Correctur that I've been using...
Petite Darling Eyes in YL801 Lemon Yellow, RM7.90 (20% Discount)
I know yellow is not in season, but somehow the color compliments my skin =)
Total : RM55.55
nice number lerr??
Worth it!!

Oh ya, all their brushes have 40% discount
I was so tempted to buy but i din bring enuf money lar
actually I think everything has discounts
but the sad thing is they dun allow u to claim the Beauty Passport Stamp during this sale period
omg, I feel like going back again and buy more stuff.....


Love Etude House =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails