Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, November 26, 2009

KOSE Warehouse Sale at Dataran Prima

KOSE Warehouse Sale in Dataran Prima
tomorrow's the last day
don't miss it!
I wanna go again!!

when i got the flyer for the sale
i thought my mom wouldn't let me go
but suprisingly she said yes
coz she was a big fan of KOSE products when she was young
yes....i didn't know they existed in my mom's age =)
so we were supposed to go together,
but i went by myself in the end coz my mom's not feeling well
I had never use KOSE before coz their products are seriously expensive to me
but the sale really worth something coz everything was so much cheaper =)

Their products include KOSE's sister companies
like Fasio, Cosme Decorte, and Beaute de Kose(the make-up)
The skin care products are real cheap if u compare to counters' price
but it's still abit pricey for me
i din bother to look at the skin care counter at all
so bought the make-up products at discounted price =)

2 eye shadow palette and 2 lip gloss for RM103,
isn't it worth it??

Cyber Shine Eyes Eye Color Compact
in 002 Precious Jade
I bought it with RM40 only
the sales girl say it's a limited edition product
and its normal price is RM149
I really like the case, simple and nice
and it comes with 4 types of brush
plus the color is suitable for all kinds of occasion and season =)

Rouge Fantasist Plump Shine Lip Color
in PK 800 Kissy Pink
this costs RM94 ($28) online
bought it with RM35
3pcs = RM100
the sales girl say mine was the last piece
really sweet and coral pink color...

Lip Gloss in PK 800 Pink Gem
costs RM61($18) online
bought it with RM 18
2pcs = RM 30
It's also the last piece from the stock
I really like the light pink tint

Fasio's 3D Perfect Eyes
in D-14
costs RM34 ($10) online
bought it with RM 10 instead of USD 10!!!!
2 pcs = RM16
I wanted to buy a silvery-indigo colour
and this is perfect....seriously a steal for this one


Oh, i want to share something stupid when I was shopping in the warehouse sales
okay, i reached there at 5.45 and the flyer says they will close at 6.00
so i was to nervous or sumthin, all this happened.....

before i go into the lift

security guy : er miss, no bags allowed
me : huh?
u can't bring bags up, we'll have to keep your bag in a plastic bag first
oh (i don't feel like putting my bag in)
do you think you're going to buy something?
yea

so i took my purse and cell phone out
and put my bag inside a large red color plastic bag for them to zip it up
then i went upstairs with my purse, cell phone and the large plastic bag in my hands
and when i was looking around and asking for the price for the products

SHIT, i didn't bring money!!!

of coz it was a MONOLOG
so then i text my dad to ask for money
I thought i was damn stupid,
maybe i was too nervous or something
Then i was like an idiot over there
having an empty purse in my hand,
standing and waiting for my bro to bring my money
yea.....must remind myself next time =)


3 comments:

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails